Communications Officer | Social Media
PAGEONE Media and Communications Inc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
We are looking for a Communications Officer for social media to help handle our social media-related assets.
- Handle and maintain all the social media assets of the company regularly
- Plan and create an engaging social media content plan to promote PAGEONE’s existing social media and other digital channels.
- Conceptualize and execute social media-based campaigns For PageOne and client projects assigned
- Assist in generating monthly reports/documentation for client social media/digital projects.
- Daily captioning and categorizing of articles that will be syndicated across PAGEONE websites
- Assist the digital team in delivering client-related social media and digital projects.
- Conduct a monthly performance assessment on PAGEONE’s social media assets and make recommendations and strategies based on the findings on the assessments.
- Ensure that PAGEONE’s social media channels comply with all the policies and regulations set forth by various social media platforms.
- Ensure that PAGEONE brands and assets are well presented on social media/digital platforms
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
3 to 5 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Public Relations, Communications, Marketing - Social Media Management, Journalism
MUST HAVES :
- Preferably with at least three (3) years of experience working in a Public Relations agency and related position.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Filipino and English.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, and marketing
- Familiarity will all social media platforms
- Must be career-driven and willing to learn from teammates and peers.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.