PAGEONE Media and Communications Inc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
We are looking for an Account Manager to help handle our growing list of clientele.
- Develop strategic marketing communications and PR plans along with the internal team based on client requirements.
- Liaise between the client and internal teams or other internal vendors/suppliers to meet the needs of the clients
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with clients through deep project knowledge and insightful immersion into their respective industries
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions or projects according to client needs and objectives
- Prepares Financial Proposal for projects and manage the project expenses based on budget and or utilize the most cost-saving but quality solutions to generate and increase profit
- Ensure timely submission of all requirements for billings (such as liquidations) and monitor the status of receivables.
- Preferably with experience in PR and/or communications agency
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
3 to 5 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism
MUST HAVES :
- <!-- [if !supportLists]-->Must have at least three (3) years of experience working in a Public Relations agency
- Must have experience managing PR projects and engaging media representatives.
- Must have experience developing PR campaigns for various industries
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Filipino and English. Must hold a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, and marketing.
- Must be career-driven and willing to learn from teammates and peers.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.