PR Account Manager
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
- Develop a strategic marketing communications and PR plans along with the internal team based on client requirements.
- Liaise between the client and internal teams or other internal vendors/suppliers to meet the needs of the clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with clients through deep project knowledge and insightful immersion into their respective industries
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions or projects according to client needs and objectives
- Prepares Financial Proposal for projects and manage the project expenses based on budget and or utilize the most cost saving but quality solutions to generate and increase profit
- Ensure timely submission of all requirements for billings (such as liquidations) and monitor status of receivables.
- Preferably with experience in PR and/or Communications agency
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
3 to 5 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
MUST HAVES :
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience working in a Public Relations agency.
- Must have experience managing PR projects and engaging media representatives.
- Must have experience developing PR campaigns for various industries
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Filipino and English.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, and marketing.
- Must be career-driven and willing to learn from teammates and peers.
- Must be willing to work in Makati.