PAGEONE Media and Communications Inc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
We are looking for an Events Manager to help handle our activations-related requirements.
- Meticolously plan and manage the execute of activations/events
- Facilitate the coordination with suppliers, venue contact person, participants and other concerned parties/personnel for an event.
- Handle the logistic requirements and permits needed for the activations.
- Facilitate the production requirements of PAGEONE Group and its clients.
- Develop templates/process for events such as registration process, production process, required forms during events.
- Evaluate events and conduct post-event meetings to identify areas of improvements and the overall result of an event.
- Manage client needs and requirements in relation to events and activations
- Ensure that the activations are well documented.
- Prepare the cost and concept proposals of all the activation related engagements of the company
- Source venues or platforms for the events.
- Source suppliers of services and merchandise that may be required by the clients and the company.
- Regularly update the database of suppliers and service providers.
- Monitor and maintain production equipment regularly and report any irregularities
- Other ADHOC task that may be assigned from time to time by the Management or Executives
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
1 to 2 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications
MUST HAVES :
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or any other related courses
- Atleast 1 to 2 years experience in event preparation and implementation both onsite and virtual events
- Should be knowledgeable in Zoom, MS Teams and other virtual streaming platforms
- Proactive and outgoing personality and a team player
- Can do multitasking and detail oriented
- Can work with minimum supervision