JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
The Account Executive will be responsible in managing assigned clients with the help of Account Manager. He/She will be tasked to do the following:
- Work with the Account Manager and internal teams in developing campaigns and strategies for the client.
- Acts as main contact of clients. Ensures that all client needs are managed and monitored that we deliver based on client's specification.
- Liaise between the client and the internal teams for project/campaign deliverables
- Assist in implementing communication projects and strategies by ensuring that all materials, deliverables are ready and completed.
- Regularly seeks out for prospective clients through regular scoping of the PhilGEPS website.
- Assist in preparing and developing bids proposals and bidding documents
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
1 to 2 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism
MUST HAVES :
- Bacheclor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Experience in PR or Communications agency - a plus but not required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills for both English and Filipino
- Career Driven and willing to learn from teammates and peers
- Willing to work in Makati