Communications Officer - Social Media
PAGEONE Media and Communications Inc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
We are looking for a Communications officer for Social Media to help handle our social media-related assets.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Analyzes data and identifies opportunities to improve performance and optimize spend
- Social Media
- Designs build and maintain our social media presence
- In-charged of social media assets; ad management, creating content, scheduling posts, and reporting monthly achievements
- Manages social media campaigns for future client-related campaigns
- Blog Sites
- In-charged of reporting blog stats and assisting in troubleshooting
JOB LEVEL :
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
1 to 2 years
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Public Relations, Communications
MUST HAVES :
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in a digital marketing position
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Filipino and English
- Familiarity will all social media platforms
- Must be career-driven and willing to learn from teammates and peers.